- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants submits SR&ED Contingency Report to CRA | SR&ED / SRED News on Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants Weigh in on SR&ED Contingency Fees
- SRED on Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME) Petitions the Federal Government on SR&ED
- Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters Petition the Federal Government on SR&ED | SR&ED / SRED News on Changes to the SR&ED Program from the 2012 Federal Budget
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants Weigh in on SR&ED Contingency Fees | SR&ED / SRED News on Federal Government Opens Consultations on Contingency Fees for SR&ED Program
- Canadian Business Blog » Blog Archive » SR&ED Addressed by the Provincial Budgets of Western Provinces on Changes to SR&ED Proposed by Western Provinces
What is SR&ED?
Administered by Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), the Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED or SRED) Program is a $3.5 billion business incentive program to encourage research and development in Canada.
This blog will serve to keep all Canadian small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), small business owners and managers, and SR&ED practitioners up to date on the latest SRED news.